Ruby Tuesday (RT) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Guides FY17 EPS Below Consensus
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ruby Tuesday (NYSE: RT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.10, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $279.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $285 million. Comps declined 3.7%.
Ruby Tuesday sees FY2017 EPS of $0.05-$0.09, versus the consensus of $0.13.
Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Outlook
The Company is providing full-year Adjusted Net Income per share guidance of $0.05 to $0.09. Pre-tax charges related to the Asset Rationalization Plan and as outlined in this release are excluded from Adjusted Net Income per share guidance. The Company notes that fiscal year 2017 is a fifty-three week period ending June 6, 2017 compared to a fifty-two week period in fiscal year 2016 and expects the fifty-third week impact on Adjusted Net Income per share to be approximately $0.02. Fiscal year 2017 guidance is based on the following assumptions:
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ruby Tuesday (RT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!