Royal Gold (RGLD) Posts Q1 EPS of 46c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Royal Gold (NASDAQ: RGLD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.46, $0.42 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $117.95 million versus the consensus estimate of $121.01 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Royal Gold (RGLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share
- Sigma Designs (SIGM) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.09
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!