Royal Gold (RGLD) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Royal Gold (NASDAQ: RGLD) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $100.62 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Royal Gold (RGLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!