Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) reported Q3 EPS of $3.20, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $3.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.56 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.58 billion.Royal Caribbean Cruises reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!