Rowan Cos. (RDC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.04, Before Items
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rowan Cos. (NYSE: RDC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, which does not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $379.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $362.38 million.
Net income for the current quarter included a $34.3 million (after tax), or $0.27 per share, non-cash asset impairment charge and a $1.4 million (after tax), or $0.01 per share, credit from a litigation-related matter.
Tom Burke, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "While revenues are under pressure given the weak activity levels worldwide, I am pleased with Rowan's response to this cyclical downturn. Our focus on continuous improvement has once again yielded exceptional operational performance with our fifth consecutive quarter of operational downtime of less than 2% and strong safety results. We have also continued to reduce costs, allowing us to build substantial liquidity and solidify our competitive position."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rowan Cos. (RDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!