Rowan Cos. (RDC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.04, Before Items
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rowan Cos. (NYSE: RDC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, which does not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $379.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $362.38 million.
Net income for the current quarter included a $34.3 million (after tax), or $0.27 per share, non-cash asset impairment charge and a $1.4 million (after tax), or $0.01 per share, credit from a litigation-related matter.
Tom Burke, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "While revenues are under pressure given the weak activity levels worldwide, I am pleased with Rowan's response to this cyclical downturn. Our focus on continuous improvement has once again yielded exceptional operational performance with our fifth consecutive quarter of operational downtime of less than 2% and strong safety results. We have also continued to reduce costs, allowing us to build substantial liquidity and solidify our competitive position."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rowan Cos. (RDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!