Rowan Cos. (RDC) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.04, Before Items
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rowan Cos. (NYSE: RDC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.04, which does not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $379.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $362.38 million.
Net income for the current quarter included a $34.3 million (after tax), or $0.27 per share, non-cash asset impairment charge and a $1.4 million (after tax), or $0.01 per share, credit from a litigation-related matter.
Tom Burke, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "While revenues are under pressure given the weak activity levels worldwide, I am pleased with Rowan's response to this cyclical downturn. Our focus on continuous improvement has once again yielded exceptional operational performance with our fifth consecutive quarter of operational downtime of less than 2% and strong safety results. We have also continued to reduce costs, allowing us to build substantial liquidity and solidify our competitive position."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rowan Cos. (RDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!