Rosetta Stone, Inc. (RST) Posts Q1 EPS Loss of $0.45
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Rosetta Stone, Inc. (NYSE: RST) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.45), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.35). Revenue for the quarter came in at $57 million versus the consensus estimate of $56.17 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosetta Stone (RST) to Acquire Tell Me More in $28M Deal
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Posts Q2 Loss of 31c/Share
- Learning Tree International (LTRE) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!