Rose Rock Midstream (RRMS) Misses Q2 EPS by 24c
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rose Rock Midstream (NYSE: RRMS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.12, $0.24 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $169.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $241.15 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rose Rock Midstream (RRMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- Wedbush Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!