Roper Industries (ROP) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Roper Industries (NYSE: ROP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.65, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $947.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $954.57 million.
Roper Industries sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.77-$1.89, versus the consensus of $1.91.
Roper Industries sees FY2016 EPS of $6.48-$6.60, versus the consensus of $6.60.
"Our businesses executed very well in the quarter, establishing record levels for orders, revenue, net earnings, EBITDA and cash flow," said Brian Jellison, Roper's Chairman, President and CEO. "Growth in revenue was led by medical, software and water businesses more than offsetting continued weakness in energy end markets. Cash flow was exceptionally strong, bringing year-to-date free cash flow to $704 million, an increase of 11% over last year's level."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Roper Industries (ROP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- PAR Technology (PAR) Taps Chobani's Menar as CFO
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!