Roma Financial Corporation (ROMA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall St. set to extend selloff on global growth fears
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Financial sector stress delivers fresh jolt
- Buy Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of Forthcoming Model X Ramp - Credit Suisse
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/08: (APOL) (KGC) (SFM) Higher; (BCRX) (CTIC) (CHK) Lower (more...)
Roma Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: ROMA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Sirona Dental Systems (SIRO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Quotient (QTNT) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.48
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!