Roma Financial Corporation (ROMA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Roma Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: ROMA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Modules Shipments Rose 4%; Offers Q2 Outlook
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Guides Lower; CEO Out
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 EPS Midpoint Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!