Rollins (ROL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rollins (NYSE: ROL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $424 million versus the consensus estimate of $421.17 million.
Commenting on the Company's financial results, Gary W. Rollins, Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Rollins, Inc. stated, "We are very pleased with the financial results our Company reported for the third quarter. The strong growth we experienced across the Company reflects the positive benefits we are realizing from the investments we have made in marketing and sales training."
Mr. Rollins, concluded, "Our progress in the first nine months of this year has been solid and we are optimistic about completing another successful year; one that includes gaining market share and enhanced service delivery to our customers. Our strategy and action plans have enabled us to grow our business both organically and through strategic acquisitions."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rollins (ROL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Continues to Work Toward CIBC Merger
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!