Rollins (ROL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Rollins (NYSE: ROL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $424 million versus the consensus estimate of $421.17 million.
Commenting on the Company's financial results, Gary W. Rollins, Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Rollins, Inc. stated, "We are very pleased with the financial results our Company reported for the third quarter. The strong growth we experienced across the Company reflects the positive benefits we are realizing from the investments we have made in marketing and sales training."
Mr. Rollins, concluded, "Our progress in the first nine months of this year has been solid and we are optimistic about completing another successful year; one that includes gaining market share and enhanced service delivery to our customers. Our strategy and action plans have enabled us to grow our business both organically and through strategic acquisitions."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rollins (ROL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!