Rogers (ROG) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Consensus
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rogers (NYSE: ROG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.88, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $162.26 million.
Rogers sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.69-$0.79, versus the consensus of $0.92. Rogers sees Q3 2016 revenue of $150-160 million, versus the consensus of $165.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rogers (ROG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Orrstown Financial (ORRF) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!