Rofin-Sinar Technologies (RSTI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Rofin-Sinar Technologies (NASDAQ: RSTI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.40, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $125.94 million versus the consensus estimate of $130.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rofin-Sinar Technologies (RSTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- KLX, Inc. (KLXI) Tops Q3 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!