Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (RMCF) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.16
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (NASDAQ: RMCF) reported Q2 EPS of $0.16, versus $0.13 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter decreased 7.3% to $8.6 million, versus $9.3 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (RMCF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!