Rockwell Automation (ROK) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) reported Q4 EPS of $1.52, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.54 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.51 billion.
Rockwell Automation sees FY2017 EPS of $5.85-$6.25, versus the consensus of $5.89.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rockwell Automation (ROK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!