Rocket Fuel (FUEL) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Names New CFO
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rocket Fuel (NASDAQ: FUEL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $109.7 million, versus $111.8 million reported last year.
Rocket Fuel sees Q4 2016 revenue of $57-62 million.
Today, the Company announces that Stephen Snyder, an experienced SaaS executive, will join the Company as its Chief Financial Officer, effective November 10, 2016. Mr. Snyder will succeed Rex S. Jackson, who is resigning from the Company, effective October 26, 2016, to pursue another opportunity. Mr. Snyder brings to Rocket Fuel more than 20 years of financial leadership, most recently as CFO of a technology platform company in the energy industry, and having served in executive roles in finance, operations and sales at Adobe Systems and Hewlett Packard. Beginning on October 27, 2016, Henrik Gerdes, the Company's Vice President, Corporate Controller and Treasurer, will serve as interim Chief Financial Officer.
“Stephen’s financial expertise will be invaluable to Rocket Fuel as we continue our transformation into a SaaS-based platform. He is a great addition to our strong management team,” said CEO Randy Wootton. “Rex has made many valuable contributions to our company that have set us up for success, and I wish him the best of luck in his new role.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rocket Fuel (FUEL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!