Robert Half (RHI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.14, 1 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter was $817.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $791.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Square Releases Letter to Herbalife (HLF) CEO
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Plans to Exit Private Brands Operations
- Wowo Ltd. (WOWO) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.57/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!