Robert Half (RHI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.14, 1 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter was $817.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $791.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- Protiviti and ISACA Study Reveals Disparity Between Growth of IT in Business and Auditing of IT Risks
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!