Rite Aid (RAD) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.17 million.
Same store sales for the quarter decreased 2.5 percent over the prior year, consisting of a 3.6 percent decrease in pharmacy sales, partially offset by a 0.1 percent increase in front-end sales. Pharmacy sales included an approximate 101 basis point negative impact from new generic introductions. The number of prescriptions filled in same stores decreased 1.8 percent over the prior year period. Prescription sales accounted for 68.5 percent of total drugstore sales, and third party prescription revenue was 98.1 percent of pharmacy sales.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rite Aid (RAD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GasLog Partners (GLOP) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Enters Agreement to Acquire GasLog Seattle
- First Foundation (FFWM) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!