Rite Aid (RAD) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.17 million.
Same store sales for the quarter decreased 2.5 percent over the prior year, consisting of a 3.6 percent decrease in pharmacy sales, partially offset by a 0.1 percent increase in front-end sales. Pharmacy sales included an approximate 101 basis point negative impact from new generic introductions. The number of prescriptions filled in same stores decreased 1.8 percent over the prior year period. Prescription sales accounted for 68.5 percent of total drugstore sales, and third party prescription revenue was 98.1 percent of pharmacy sales.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rite Aid (RAD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!