Rite Aid (RAD) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rite Aid (NYSE: RAD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.17 million.
Same store sales for the quarter decreased 2.5 percent over the prior year, consisting of a 3.6 percent decrease in pharmacy sales, partially offset by a 0.1 percent increase in front-end sales. Pharmacy sales included an approximate 101 basis point negative impact from new generic introductions. The number of prescriptions filled in same stores decreased 1.8 percent over the prior year period. Prescription sales accounted for 68.5 percent of total drugstore sales, and third party prescription revenue was 98.1 percent of pharmacy sales.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rite Aid (RAD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!