Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) Tops Q3 Street Views
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/7: (EVOK) (PACB) (PVA) Higher; (AXPW) (NUS) (CTRV) Lower
- Wall St. slips as oil rally fades, earnings worries mount
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL) reports Q3 EPS of $0.96, versus the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter was $72.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $55.78 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suncor Energy (SU) Commences $4.3B Tender of Canadian Oil Sands
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Acuity Brands (AYI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!