Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) Tops Q3 Street Views
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL) reports Q3 EPS of $0.96, versus the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter was $72.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $55.78 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY17 EPS Flat with Views
- Caleres (CAL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!