RigNet (RNET) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RigNet (NASDAQ: RNET) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.09), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.37 million.
Steven E. Pickett, chief executive officer and president, commented, "Despite continued headwinds in the energy market, we are pleased with the progress we have made related to cost containment and capex management, which helped improve our Unlevered Free Cash Flow to $6.6 million for this quarter. We remain focused on continuing implementation of initiatives to improve operating leverage of the Company, developing a broad range of SaaS and cyber security solutions for our customers, and growing our business in new vertical markets."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RigNet (RNET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!