Rexnord (RXN) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rexnord (NYSE: RXN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $491 million versus the consensus estimate of $495.6 million.
Rexnord sees FY2017 EPS of $1.32-$1.38, versus the consensus of $1.43.
- For the third quarter, we expect our net sales to be in a range of $453-463 million, GAAP earnings per share to be in a range of $0.12-0.15 and adjusted earnings per share to be in a range of $0.23-0.26.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rexnord (RXN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- People's United Bank (PBCT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!