Rexnord (RXN) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rexnord (NYSE: RXN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $491 million versus the consensus estimate of $495.6 million.
Rexnord sees FY2017 EPS of $1.32-$1.38, versus the consensus of $1.43.
- For the third quarter, we expect our net sales to be in a range of $453-463 million, GAAP earnings per share to be in a range of $0.12-0.15 and adjusted earnings per share to be in a range of $0.23-0.26.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rexnord (RXN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!