Rexnord (RXN) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Rexnord (NYSE: RXN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $491 million versus the consensus estimate of $495.6 million.
Rexnord sees FY2017 EPS of $1.32-$1.38, versus the consensus of $1.43.
- For the third quarter, we expect our net sales to be in a range of $453-463 million, GAAP earnings per share to be in a range of $0.12-0.15 and adjusted earnings per share to be in a range of $0.23-0.26.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rexnord (RXN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!