Rexahn Pharma (RNN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rexahn Pharma (NYSE: RNN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02).
Cash Position - Rexahn's cash and investments totaled approximately $19.4 million as of June 30, 2016, compared to approximately $23.4 million as of December 31, 2015. The decrease in cash and investments during this six month period was due to approximately $8.6 million of cash used in operating activities, offset by $4.6 million of proceeds received from a registered direct offering in March 2016. Rexahn expects that its current cash and investments will be sufficient to fund the company's cash flow requirements for its current activities into the second half of 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rexahn Pharma (RNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!