Rexahn Pharma (RNN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rexahn Pharma (NYSE: RNN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02).
Cash Position - Rexahn's cash and investments totaled approximately $19.4 million as of June 30, 2016, compared to approximately $23.4 million as of December 31, 2015. The decrease in cash and investments during this six month period was due to approximately $8.6 million of cash used in operating activities, offset by $4.6 million of proceeds received from a registered direct offering in March 2016. Rexahn expects that its current cash and investments will be sufficient to fund the company's cash flow requirements for its current activities into the second half of 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rexahn Pharma (RNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Posts Surprise Q3 Loss
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!