Rexahn Pharma (RNN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rexahn Pharma (NYSE: RNN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02).
Cash Position - Rexahn's cash and investments totaled approximately $19.4 million as of June 30, 2016, compared to approximately $23.4 million as of December 31, 2015. The decrease in cash and investments during this six month period was due to approximately $8.6 million of cash used in operating activities, offset by $4.6 million of proceeds received from a registered direct offering in March 2016. Rexahn expects that its current cash and investments will be sufficient to fund the company's cash flow requirements for its current activities into the second half of 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rexahn Pharma (RNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c