Revolution Lighting (RVLT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Lowers FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Revolution Lighting (NASDAQ: RVLT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.75 million.
Revolution Lighting sees Q4 2016 revenue of $50-54 million, versus the consensus of $64.4 million.
Revolution Lighting sees FY2016 revenue of $170-175 million, versus prior guidance of $180-190 million and the consensus of $186.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Revolution Lighting (RVLT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!