RetailMeNot (SALE) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Light Revenue Guidance
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RetailMeNot (NASDAQ: SALE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $66.82 million.
RetailMeNot sees Q4 2016 revenue of $90-98 million, versus the consensus of $103.3 million.
RetailMeNot sees FY2016 revenue of $273.6-281.5 million, versus the consensus of $288.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RetailMeNot (SALE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!