RetailMeNot (SALE) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Light Revenue Guidance
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RetailMeNot (NASDAQ: SALE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $66.82 million.
RetailMeNot sees Q4 2016 revenue of $90-98 million, versus the consensus of $103.3 million.
RetailMeNot sees FY2016 revenue of $273.6-281.5 million, versus the consensus of $288.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RetailMeNot (SALE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!