RetailMeNot (SALE) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Light Revenue Guidance
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RetailMeNot (NASDAQ: SALE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $66.82 million.
RetailMeNot sees Q4 2016 revenue of $90-98 million, versus the consensus of $103.3 million.
RetailMeNot sees FY2016 revenue of $273.6-281.5 million, versus the consensus of $288.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on RetailMeNot (SALE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!