Retail Properties of America (RPAI) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Retail Properties of America (NYSE: RPAI) reported Q3 FFO of $0.27, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $144.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $143.18 million.
Retail Properties of America sees FY2016 FFO of $1.06-$1.08, versus prior guidance of $1.04-$1.07.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Retail Properties of America (RPAI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) Tops Q4 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!