Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.44, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $543.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $511.4 million.
Comparable brand revenues declined 3% compared to a 16% increase last year.
Restoration Hardware sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.13-$0.18, versus the consensus of $0.40. Restoration Hardware sees Q3 2016 revenue of $520-530 million, versus the consensus of $539.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Restoration Hardware (RH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.45
- Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!