Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.44, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $543.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $511.4 million.
Comparable brand revenues declined 3% compared to a 16% increase last year.
Restoration Hardware sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.13-$0.18, versus the consensus of $0.40. Restoration Hardware sees Q3 2016 revenue of $520-530 million, versus the consensus of $539.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Restoration Hardware (RH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!