Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) reported Q2 EPS of $0.44, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $543.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $511.4 million.
Comparable brand revenues declined 3% compared to a 16% increase last year.
Restoration Hardware sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.13-$0.18, versus the consensus of $0.40. Restoration Hardware sees Q3 2016 revenue of $520-530 million, versus the consensus of $539.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Restoration Hardware (RH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!