Restaurant Brands (QSR) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Restaurant Brands (NYSE: QSR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.06 billion.
- Tim Hortons ("TH") comparable sales increased 2.0% and Burger King ("BK") comparable sales increased 1.7% in constant currency
- Restaurant count increased 3.4% at TH and 3.9% at BK year-over-year
- System-wide sales grew 4.8% at TH and 7.0% at BK in constant currency
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Restaurant Brands (QSR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Wedbush Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Neutral
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!