Restaurant Brands (QSR) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Restaurant Brands (NYSE: QSR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.06 billion.
- Tim Hortons ("TH") comparable sales increased 2.0% and Burger King ("BK") comparable sales increased 1.7% in constant currency
- Restaurant count increased 3.4% at TH and 3.9% at BK year-over-year
- System-wide sales grew 4.8% at TH and 7.0% at BK in constant currency
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Restaurant Brands (QSR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!