Restaurant Brands (QSR) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Restaurant Brands (NYSE: QSR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.08 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.06 billion.
- Tim Hortons ("TH") comparable sales increased 2.0% and Burger King ("BK") comparable sales increased 1.7% in constant currency
- Restaurant count increased 3.4% at TH and 3.9% at BK year-over-year
- System-wide sales grew 4.8% at TH and 7.0% at BK in constant currency
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Restaurant Brands (QSR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!