Resource Capital (RSO) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.07, Lighter Y/Y
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/30: (MOVE) (DLIA) (VIMC) (EBAY) Higher; (TA) (DWA) (SGEN) Lower (more...)
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
- Cramer Says Cash Some GoPro (GPRO) Chips In
Resource Capital (NYSE: RSO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.20 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.9 million, versus $1.9 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Guidance FY 2015
- Implant Sciences Corporation (IMSC) Posts Q4 Loss of 9c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!