Resource Capital (RSO) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.07, Lighter Y/Y
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Resource Capital (NYSE: RSO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.20 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.9 million, versus $1.9 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Hack Not A Material Adverse Change - SunTrust's Peck
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Enters $5.9M Common Stock Private Placement; Offerings Prelim. Q1 Results
- EnerNOC (ENOC) to Restructure EIS Business; Will Cut 15% of Jobs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!