Resource Capital (RSO) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.07, Lighter Y/Y
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
Resource Capital (NYSE: RSO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.20 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.9 million, versus $1.9 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides Q2 Below Expectations
- Cavco Industries (CVCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
- Orion Energy Systems (OESX) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c, Provides FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!