Resource Capital (RSO) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.07, Lighter Y/Y
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Resource Capital (NYSE: RSO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, versus $0.20 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.9 million, versus $1.9 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q1 EPS by 15c
- Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Q1 and FY16 Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!