ResMed (RMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
ResMed (NYSE: RMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $306 million versus the consensus estimate of $307.6 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Time in its 25-year History, ResMed Unveils a New Brand, Reflecting Commitment to Changing Lives
- GSI Group, Inc. (GSIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- China TechFaith (CNTF) Swings to Q4 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!