ResMed (RMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
ResMed (NYSE: RMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $306 million versus the consensus estimate of $307.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AOL (AOL) Approached by 3 Bidders After Verizon - re/code
- Genesco (GCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 16c; Cuts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c, Comps Increase 11.4%, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!