ResMed (RMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
ResMed (NYSE: RMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $306 million versus the consensus estimate of $307.6 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ResMed's Revolutionary Life Support Ventilation Platform -- Astral 100 and 150 Devices Now Available in the U.S.
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Pall Corp. (PLL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!