ResMed (RMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
ResMed (NYSE: RMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $306 million versus the consensus estimate of $307.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fly Leasing (FLY) Addresses SEC Comments and Restates Financials
- Post Properties (PPS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Preferred Apartment Communities (APTS) Misses Q1 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!