ResMed (RMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
ResMed (NYSE: RMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $306 million versus the consensus estimate of $307.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC said to complete CEO pay ratio rule - WSJ
- GigOptix (GIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Raises FY Rev. Guidance
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!