ResMed (RMD) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.36, Tops by 4c
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/30: (GFIG) (TWTR) (NQ) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Hess Corp. (HES) Plans Formation, IPO of MLP
ResMed (NYSE: RMD) reports Q1 EPS of $0.36, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter was $282.0 million, which compares to the estimate of $280.65 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ResMed Receives Permanent Injunction against APEX in Germany, Continues Enforcement of Patents in Europe
- Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Hospira, Inc. (HSP) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!