ResMed (RMD) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.36, Tops by 4c
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
ResMed (NYSE: RMD) reports Q1 EPS of $0.36, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter was $282.0 million, which compares to the estimate of $280.65 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- Renren (RENN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.24/ADS
- Cytosorbents (CTSO) Notified by FDA Additional Data Necessary to be Eligible for EAP Designation Status Consideration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!