ResMed (RMD) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.36, Tops by 4c
- Wall Street to open flat after data; oil pares losses
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
ResMed (NYSE: RMD) reports Q1 EPS of $0.36, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter was $282.0 million, which compares to the estimate of $280.65 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Aoxing Pharmaceutical (AXN) to Delay 10-K Filing
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Updates FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!