ResMed (RMD) Posts Q1 EPS of $0.36, Tops by 4c
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- DuPont (DD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Cost-Reduction Initiatives Increased
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Rockwell Medical (RMTI) Price Target Raised at Oppenheimer Amid Triferic Approval, Label In-Line with Expectations
ResMed (NYSE: RMD) reports Q1 EPS of $0.36, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter was $282.0 million, which compares to the estimate of $280.65 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Monro Muffler (MNRO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Lowers FY15 EPS Midpoint
- Draghi: Combined monthly purchases will be EUR 60 billion, to be carried out at least until end-Sept 2016
- Needham & Company Upgrades ResMed (RMD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!