ResMed, Inc. (RMD) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
ResMed, Inc. (NYSE: RMD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $314.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $326.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Modules Shipments Rose 4%; Offers Q2 Outlook
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Trina Solar (TSL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!