ResMed, Inc. (RMD) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- EMC (EMC) in Talks with Dell on Merger Deal - WSJ
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/8: (WGBS) (EDUC) (JMG) Higher; (BCRX) (EXAS) (CSII) Lower
- House Republicans in chaos as favorite McCarthy quits Speaker race
- Wall St. slips ahead of Fed minutes; Apple weighs
ResMed, Inc. (NYSE: RMD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $314.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $326.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ResMed (RMD) Announces Completion of Curative Medical Acquisition
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers FY16 Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!