ResMed, Inc. (RMD) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
ResMed, Inc. (NYSE: RMD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $314.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $326.32 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ResMed, Inc. (RMD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.28; 2.2% Yield
- Valley Financial Corporation (VYFC) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!