Republic Services, Inc. (RSG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.12 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.11 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Renewable Energy Project at Sunshine Canyon Landfill Capable of Powering Nearly 25,000 Los Angeles Area Homes
- Graham Holdings (GHC) Reports Q1 EPS of $3.48
- Clorox (CLX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Raises Low End of FY EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!