Republic Services, Inc. (RSG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/27: (FCX) (ATVI) (UAL) Higher; (VNEM) (BEBE) (ADSK) (more...)
Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.12 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.11 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aeropostale (ARO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Comps Down 8%, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Collectors Universe (CLCT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21, Comments on Outlook
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!