Republic Services, Inc. (RSG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Jefferies Highlights 20 Specialty Pharma Targets as M&A Frenzy Continues (VRX) (ZTS) (MNK) (JAZZ) (KYTH) (BDSI) (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/28: (RALY) (BIOC) (EXPR) Higher; (NBS) (DANG) (TLYS) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; adj.-Comps Rose 6%
Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.12 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.11 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Louisiana Clean Fuels Honors Republic with Fleet of the Year Award
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Maintains FY Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Comps Rise 3.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!