Republic Services, Inc. (RSG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.53, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.12 million versus the consensus estimate of $2.11 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldfield Corp. (GV) Reports Q4 Loss Per Share of $0.06
- Armco Metals Holdings (AMCO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.26
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!