Republic First Bancorp (FRBK) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Republic First Bancorp (NASDAQ: FRBK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, versus $0.02 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 , versus $0 reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Republic First Bancorp (FRBK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP) Tops Q4 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!