Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Repros Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RPRX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.17), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $10 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $1 thousand.
The Company had cash and cash equivalents of approximately $10.5 million as of September 30, 2016 as compared to $21.4 million as of December 31, 2015. Net cash of approximately $12.5 million and $20.5 million was used in operating activities during the nine month periods ended September 30, 2016 and 2015, respectively. The major use of cash for operating activities for the nine month period ended September 30, 2016 was to fund our clinical development programs and associated administrative costs. No cash was used in investing activities during the nine month period ended September 30, 2016. Cash provided by financing activities for the nine month period ended September 30, 2016 was approximately $1.6 million due to the 807,340 ATM Shares sold at a weighted average share price of $2.15, net of related expenses.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Centerra Gold Announces 2016 Gold Production of 598,677 Ounces and 2017 Outlook
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!