Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Repros Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RPRX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.17), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $10 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $1 thousand.
The Company had cash and cash equivalents of approximately $10.5 million as of September 30, 2016 as compared to $21.4 million as of December 31, 2015. Net cash of approximately $12.5 million and $20.5 million was used in operating activities during the nine month periods ended September 30, 2016 and 2015, respectively. The major use of cash for operating activities for the nine month period ended September 30, 2016 was to fund our clinical development programs and associated administrative costs. No cash was used in investing activities during the nine month period ended September 30, 2016. Cash provided by financing activities for the nine month period ended September 30, 2016 was approximately $1.6 million due to the 807,340 ATM Shares sold at a weighted average share price of $2.15, net of related expenses.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Trading Radar for 12/6: AutoZone (AZO), Francesca's (FRAN), Toll Bros (TOL), Michaels Cos. (MIK) Report
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!