Repligen (RGEN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Repligen (NASDAQ: RGEN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.39 million.
Repligen sees FY2016 EPS of $0.42-$0.48, versus the consensus of $0.44. Repligen sees FY2016 revenue of $102-105 million, versus the consensus of $104.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Repligen (RGEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!