Rentech (RTK) Posts Q4 Loss of $0.04, Misses Views; Revs Light
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Rentech, Inc. (AMEX: RTK) reports Q4 loss of $0.04, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $34.5 million, versus the consensus estimate of $43.38 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Miller Energy Resources (MILL) Posts Q2 Loss of 19c/Share
- Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!