Rentech (RTK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rentech (NASDAQ: RTK) reported Q2 operating EPS of $3.33, $3.47 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.24 million.
Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA loss, excluding equity in loss of CVR and discontinued operations, for the second quarter of 2016 was $(5.3) million, compared to $(7.0) million in the prior year period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rentech (RTK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- CubeSmart (CUBE) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!