Rentech (RTK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rentech (NASDAQ: RTK) reported Q2 operating EPS of $3.33, $3.47 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $48.24 million.
Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA loss, excluding equity in loss of CVR and discontinued operations, for the second quarter of 2016 was $(5.3) million, compared to $(7.0) million in the prior year period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rentech (RTK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!