Renewable Energy Group (REGI) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Renewable Energy Group (NASDAQ: REGI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $624.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $491.8 million.
"We achieved solid growth in the third quarter with significant increases in gallons sold, gallons produced, revenue and adjusted EBITDA," said REG President and CEO Daniel J. Oh. "REG Life Sciences delivered its first commercial product last week, our biomass-based diesel fleet is operating efficiently and profitably and REG Geismar is up and running well with no planned downtime for the remainder of the year. We believe we are positioned for a strong finish to the year.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Renewable Energy Group (REGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!