Renewable Energy Group (REGI) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Renewable Energy Group (NASDAQ: REGI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $624.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $491.8 million.
"We achieved solid growth in the third quarter with significant increases in gallons sold, gallons produced, revenue and adjusted EBITDA," said REG President and CEO Daniel J. Oh. "REG Life Sciences delivered its first commercial product last week, our biomass-based diesel fleet is operating efficiently and profitably and REG Geismar is up and running well with no planned downtime for the remainder of the year. We believe we are positioned for a strong finish to the year.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Renewable Energy Group (REGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!