ReneSola (SOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3, FY16
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ReneSola (NYSE: SOL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $250 million versus the consensus estimate of $284.39 million.
- Successfully sold approximately 20.0 MW of projects in the UK; £21.2 million to be recognized in Q3 2016, additional £1.6 million be recognized within two years
- The Company now has a solar power project pipeline of 938.2 MW, of which 323.8 MW are late stage
For Q3 2016, the Company expects revenue to be approximately $200 million and gross margin to be around 10%. This outlook reflects the impact from high polysilicon prices combined with declining wafer prices.
For full year 2016, the Company now expects revenue in the range of $900 million to $1.1 billion, compared with previous guidance of $1.0 billion to $1.2 billion. The lower revenue outlook reflects a slowdown in shipments and lower ASP. (The Street sees FY16 revenue of $1.08 billion.)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ReneSola (SOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- TriMas Corp. (TRS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!