ReneSola (SOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3, FY16
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ReneSola (NYSE: SOL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $250 million versus the consensus estimate of $284.39 million.
- Successfully sold approximately 20.0 MW of projects in the UK; £21.2 million to be recognized in Q3 2016, additional £1.6 million be recognized within two years
- The Company now has a solar power project pipeline of 938.2 MW, of which 323.8 MW are late stage
For Q3 2016, the Company expects revenue to be approximately $200 million and gross margin to be around 10%. This outlook reflects the impact from high polysilicon prices combined with declining wafer prices.
For full year 2016, the Company now expects revenue in the range of $900 million to $1.1 billion, compared with previous guidance of $1.0 billion to $1.2 billion. The lower revenue outlook reflects a slowdown in shipments and lower ASP. (The Street sees FY16 revenue of $1.08 billion.)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ReneSola (SOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Corning (GLW) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- AVX Corp. (AVX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!