Renasant Corporation (RNST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/21: (DGLY) (TKMR) (MEET) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (KIRK) Lower (more...)
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
Renasant Corporation (NASDAQ: RNST) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Childrens Place (PLCE) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Boosts Low End of FY14 EPS Guidance
- Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!