Renasant Corporation (RNST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/04: (IPCM) (BLXT) (S) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (MDAS) Lower (more...)
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
Renasant Corporation (NASDAQ: RNST) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Affirms FY15 Guidance
- Criteo (CRTO) Reports Q2 EPS of €0.05, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) Misses Q2 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!