Remark Media (MARK) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.75/Share
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Remark Media (NASDAQ: MARK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.75), versus ($0.75) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.14 million, versus $816 thousand reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Remark Media (MARK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Misses Q4 EPS by 40c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!