Regis Corporation (RGS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Regis Corporation (NYSE: RGS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.07, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $431 million versus the consensus estimate of $438.77 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regis Corporation (RGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Sterling Bancorp (STL) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11
- LegacyTexas Financial Group (LTXB) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c