Regis Corp. (RGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c: Comps Misses Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Regis Corp. (NYSE: RGS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.12, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $47.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $456.17 million.
Comps fell 1.4 percent, versus a drop of 0.3 percent expected.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regis Corp. (RGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Initiatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!