Regions Financial (RF) Reports Q4 EPS of 3c
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) reported Q4 EPS of $0.03, vs. the analyst estimate of ($0.13).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial Scheduled to Participate in the BancAnalysts Association of Boston Fall Conference
- Hilltop Holdings (HTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Begin Paying Dividend
- Lexmark (LXK) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!