Regions Financial (RF) Reports Q4 EPS of 3c
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Regions Financial Corp. (NYSE: RF) reported Q4 EPS of $0.03, vs. the analyst estimate of ($0.13).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Lists Top 10 Potential Biotech Surprises Of 2015; Is an Old Fashioned Scandal in the Cards? (GILD) (BIIB) (AEGR) (more...)
- Actuant Corporation (ATU) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Views
- Paychex (PAYX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS