Regions Financial (RF) Reports Q1 Profit of 1c/Share
- Wall St. edges higher, pacing to fourth day of gains
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/1: (YECO) (FTEK) (GBR) Higher; (FC) (HIMX) (MU) Lower
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.01, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial Corporation (RF) Receives No Fed Objection to Capital Plans; Approves $640M Stock Buyback
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Guides In-Line
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Regions Financial (RF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!