Regions Financial (RF) Reports Q1 Profit of 1c/Share
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.01, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Downgrades Regions Financial (RF) to Outperform
- Leggett & Platt (LEG) Reports Q3 EPS of 51c, Updates Guidance
- Trading Radar for 10/21: Coca Cola (KO), McDonald's (MCD), Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO), VMWare (VMW) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!