Regions Financial (RF) Reports Q1 Profit of 1c/Share
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.01, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- (RF) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Large U.S. Banks Charge Ahead as Markets Move Higher (JPM) (GS) (WFC)
- Ventas (VTR) Tops Q4 FFO by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!