Regional Management (RM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Regional Managment (NYSE: RM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.56, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $62.5 million, versus $55.1 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regional Managment (RM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.09
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!