Regeneron (REGN) Tops Q3 EPS by 40c; EYLEA Sales Rose 16%
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) reported Q3 EPS of $3.13, $0.40 better than the analyst estimate of $2.73. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.22 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.29 billion.
EYLEA sales rose 16% to $854 million, from $734 million in Q315.
2016 Financial Guidance(3)
The Company's updated full year 2016 financial guidance consists of the following components:
EYLEA U.S. net product sales
23% - 25% growth over 2015
(previously 20% - 25% growth over 2015)
Sanofi reimbursement of Regeneron commercialization-related expenses
$310 million - $335 million
(previously $310 million - $340 million)
Non-GAAP unreimbursed R&D(2) (4)
$945 million - $975 million
(previously $970 million - $1.01 billion)
Non-GAAP SG&A(2) (4)
$965 million - $995 million
(previously $980 million - $1.02 billion)
Effective tax rate
29% - 33%
(previously 33% - 41%)
$480 million - $510 million
(previously $480 million - $530 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regeneron (REGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!