Regal-Beloit (RBC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Guides In-Line
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Regal-Beloit (NYSE: RBC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.32, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $809.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $826 million.
Regal-Beloit sees FY2016 EPS of $4.40-$4.50, versus the consensus of $4.39.
"Our results for the third quarter were generally in line with our expectations. Sales were down due to weak global industrial end markets and the ongoing challenges in oil & gas, but were partially offset by a strong HVAC cooling season," said Regal Chairman and CEO Mark Gliebe. "Despite the weaker sales, we maintained our operating margin as compared to the prior year and generated very strong free cash flow, which we used to pay down $105 million of debt in the quarter."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regal-Beloit (RBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!