Regal Entertainment Group (RGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $811.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $794.31 million.
“Our continued focus on delivering a premium movie-going experience to our patrons coupled with record industry box office revenue drove meaningful growth, market share gains and solid operating results for Regal in the third quarter,” stated Amy Miles, CEO of Regal Entertainment Group. “We are pleased that year-to-date industry box office results are ahead of last year’s record setting total and are optimistic regarding the film slate for the upcoming holiday season.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regal Entertainment Group (RGC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!