Regal Entertainment Group (RGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $811.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $794.31 million.
“Our continued focus on delivering a premium movie-going experience to our patrons coupled with record industry box office revenue drove meaningful growth, market share gains and solid operating results for Regal in the third quarter,” stated Amy Miles, CEO of Regal Entertainment Group. “We are pleased that year-to-date industry box office results are ahead of last year’s record setting total and are optimistic regarding the film slate for the upcoming holiday season.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regal Entertainment Group (RGC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!