Redwood Trust (RWT) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Redwood Trust (NYSE: RWT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.47, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Redwood Trust (RWT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Redwood Announces Intention To Maintain Dividend At $0.28 Per Share Per Quarter In 2017
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!