Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil eases after two-day gain, rising U.S. production weighs
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ: RRGB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $297.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $296.67 million.
Comparable restaurant revenue decreased 3.6%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Expect Google (GOOGL) To Post A Strong Topline Q4 Report - Goldman Sachs
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!